Endeavour Hills Cricket Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all players, members and associates of the Endeavour Hills Cricket Club to chat, discuss and share anything they like.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HSV24
Admin
HSV24

Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Empty
PostSubject: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Probably one for you little Warfey.

How do I go about stripping my bat and putting new stickers on? What's the best glue to use? What's the best process? Is there anything on the net to help with it?

I would need to sand the bat down correct? Best to get a pro to do it?
Back to top Go down
https://endeavourhillscc.forummotion.com
C-Dizzle

C-Dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:22 pm

what rubbish didn't u ever get the the footy stickers and the book? Easy as, I'll do it for ya jocolor
Back to top Go down
warfey17

warfey17

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am

you peel the stickers off and sand back till there is no marks and place the stickes that you bought on it....

or get a pro to do it..
Back to top Go down
Medders

Medders

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:49 pm

warfey17 wrote:
you peel the stickers off and sand back till there is no marks and place the stickes that you bought on it....

or get a pro to do it..

I think Warfey is a pro! hahahaha Give it to him to do mate.... Did you see him put Maxy's grip on the other night? The kid is a star!
Back to top Go down
warfey17

warfey17

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 am

thanks medders Smile
Back to top Go down
C-Dizzle

C-Dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Doubt it
Back to top Go down
Medders

Medders

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 pm

I highly doubt it also.... You come on here dont introduce yourself, then try and talk up jerseys, then want to be our friend
Back to top Go down
C-Dizzle

C-Dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:27 pm

yea get lost u e/hills imposter!
Back to top Go down
Medders

Medders

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Be honest you are from Box Hill aren't you?
Back to top Go down
C-Dizzle

C-Dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 pm

You disgust me if you are!

Go and make ur own forum - get off the cricket one.....
Back to top Go down
HSV24
Admin
HSV24

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 am

Maybe he was part of the Berwick Miners Gridiron team? In which case, real poor form! Don't give us a cent in rent or maintenance fees, yet are happy to take up all of the back wall with your sh1t!
You guys disgust me!

If you wanna speak to me about it, I'm the one who looks like Brad Hodge, drives a Skyline. I was in the Army Reserves so don't mess with me!
Back to top Go down
https://endeavourhillscc.forummotion.com
Medders

Medders

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm

ahahahahahahaha H thats the funniest thing you have ever said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat   Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting New Stickers On A Cricket Bat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endeavour Hills Cricket Club :: General Discussion-
Jump to: