Endeavour Hills Cricket Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all players, members and associates of the Endeavour Hills Cricket Club to chat, discuss and share anything they like.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the Best!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medders

Medders

All the Best! Empty
PostSubject: All the Best!   All the Best! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Well the cricket year is officially over! F*cking weather has ruined the year with us missing out on so many games! Just want to wish all you f*ckers a merry Xmas and all the best for the new year. Look forward to seeing you all back for the first training session and lets make sure we all have a cracking second half of the year! Its about time we all stand up lads, lets get to training work hard and finish off the year strong. Remember the first game back is the 8th of January and it is a fixtured twenty20 match.

All the Best lads!
Back to top Go down
Taity

Taity

All the Best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Best!   All the Best! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah mate all the best and merry Xmas Very Happy See ya Boxing Day should be a cracker Exclamation
Back to top Go down
B-Shizzle

B-Shizzle

All the Best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Best!   All the Best! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:38 pm

all the best juzzy...and to all you lads out there in the greater EHCC wilderness....
will see you folks in the new year fatter than i was this year....x'mas day and boxing i will be enjoying the food that will be served in front of me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All the Best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Best!   All the Best! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the Best!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endeavour Hills Cricket Club :: General Discussion-
Jump to: